*This post has been updated to include the newly revealed 2000s Decades Variant by Jim Lee*
On April 15, 2020, DC will celebrate Catwoman’s 80th anniversary with a landmark one-shot, Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1. Since the character first appeared alongside Batman in 1940’s Batman #1, Catwoman has become an icon to millions of comic book fans. The undeniable magnetism between Batman and Catwoman has been one of comics’ most reliable constants: wherever Catwoman goes, Batman is sure to follow, if only to take her down.
Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1, with a main cover by Joëlle Jones, will feature decade variants by:
- 1940s variant cover by ADAM HUGHES
- 1950s variant cover by TRAVIS CHAREST
- 1960s variant cover by J. SCOTT CAMPBELL
- 1970s variant cover by FRANK CHO
- 1980s variant cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
- 1990s variant cover by GABRIELE DELL’OTTO
- 2000s variant cover by JIM LEE and SCOTT WILLIAMS
- 2010s variant cover by JEE HYUNG LEE
Catwoman 80th Anniversary 100-Page Super Spectacular #1 is a prestige format comic book retailing for $9.99 and available at local comics retailers and digital retailers on April 15, 2020. Please consult your local comic book store for more information regarding the decade variant covers.