This Terminator 2 Battle Damaged T-800 Art Mask by PureArts is a must-have collectible for all you die-hard Terminator fans
“The Terminator is an infiltration unit, part man – part machine. Underneath it’s a hyperalloy combat chassis, microprocessor-controlled, fully armored, very tough.” – Kyle Reese
PureArts is proud to present the 1/1 scale T-800 Battle Damaged Edition Art Mask from Terminator 2: Judgement Day. This T-800 collectible is specially crafted based on the sculpt of the previous T-800 Art Mask edition and features an authentic and detailed battle-scarred Endoskull, torn from a Model 101. This Limited Edition collectible is cast in sturdy polyresin, and shows a ravaged T-800, including an LED system, lighting the eyes of the cyborg, and giving a scored burning steel effect to the Endoskeleton and base.
PUREARTS.COM EXCLUSIVE EDITION BONUS ITEM
Limited to 800 units, the PureArts.com Exclusive Edition includes a screen-accurate prop replica of the 40mm M406 HE grenade round, used extensively with the M79 grenade launcher in Terminator 2 by the T-800. Each grenade is individually numbered – explosions not included.
- LED light-up eyes and base for a burned molten effect
- Glitching sound effect and flickering eyes
- Table or wall mount display optional
- Exclusive Edition limited to 800 Units
- Regular Edition limited to 2029 units
- Licensed by Studio Canal
- Scale: 1/1
- Material: Polyresin
- Estimated Delivery: Q1 2021
- Availability: WORLDWIDE (Except China)
- Requires 3x AA batteries (not included)
PRODUCT & PACKAGE INFORMATION
- Qty: 1 replica mask (non-wearable)
- Height: 17.7 in (45 cm)
- Width: 12.6 in (32 cm)
- Depth: 9.5 in (24 cm)
- Weight: 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Packaged dimensions: 20 x 16 x 15 in (53 x 41 x 38 cm)
- Packaged weight: 16.1 lbs (7.3 kg)
The Terminator T-800 1:1 Scale Art Mask by PureArts is now available for pre-order and you can pre-order it right here using our affiliate link.
For more announcements, comic book-related news, film, and tv reviews make sure to keep it locked right here at The Nerdy Basement. And while you’re here, consider supporting us on Patreon. It’s a simple way of supporting us so we can keep on providing you with your Nerdy News!