ALL EPISODES OF ‘THE CREATION OF FINAL FANTASY XIV: SHADOWBRINGERS’ SERIES AVAILABLE NOW
Go Behind the Scenes of the Critically Acclaimed MMO’s Latest Expansion
SQUARE ENIX® today released the sixth and final episode in ‘The Creation of FINAL FANTASY® XIV: Shadowbringers’ developer diary series. All episodes are now available to view on YouTube.
The six-episode series takes viewers behind the scenes of the critically-acclaimed MMO’s latest expansion, and features members of the development team offering an in-depth look at the inspirations and secrets that drove its development.
‘Episode One: Telling a Tale’ explores lore and narrative, and features interviews with:
- Naoki Yoshida (Producer and Director)
- Banri Oda (World Lore Creator and Main Scenario Writer)
- Natsuko Ishikawa (Main Scenario Writer)
‘Episode Two: Forging the First’ explores the creation of Norvrandt, and features interviews with:
- Takeo Suzuki (Art Team Lead)
- Masato Shida (Background Artist)
- Arata Takahashi (Lead Level Designer)
‘Episode Three: Shaping the Styles’ explores new races, gear sets and character redesigns, and features interviews with:
- Ayumi Namae (Character Concept Artist)
- Yuji Yamazaki (Character Artist)
‘Episode Four: Making the Monsters’ explores enemy designs, and features interviews with:
- Shinya Ichida (Art Team Lead)
- Yusuke Mogi (Lead Character Concept Artist)
‘Episode Five: Spawning the Sounds’ explores music and audio design, and features interviews with:
- Masayoshi Soken (Sound Director and Composer)
- Go Kinuya (Sound Designer)
‘Episode Six: Building the Battles’ explores combat and the Trust System, and features interviews with:
- Masaki Nakagawa (Lead Battle Content Designer)
- Tsuyoshi Yokozawa (Lead Battle System Designer)
‘The Creation of FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers’ series can be viewed in its entirety on the FINAL FANTASY XIV Online YouTube channel here!
Players new to FINAL FANTASY XIV Online are invited to download a free trial to access content up to level 35, create up to eight playable characters and experience the different playable races, classes, and jobs with no restrictions on playtime. New players who wish to experience the free trial may register here: http://sqex.to/FFXIVFreeTrial.
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Shadowbringers is the third expansion for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, and has received universal critical acclaim since its release in July 2019. Packed with striking new environments, the new gunbreaker and dancer jobs, Hrothgar and Viera races, Trust system and much more, it offers players both old and new hundreds of hours of content to explore.
For more gaming news and updates, click here!