FunimationCon 2020 Announces Partner Panels with Aniplex of America, Right Stuf and Viz Media + New FunimationCon Exclusive Products
Funimation continues to add exciting panels and events to delight and entertain fans at its upcoming FunimationCon 2020 on July 3-4. Today, Funimation announced panels with Aniplex of America, Right Stuf, and VIZ Media programmed by our esteemed partners. Funimation also announced it is hosting an Industry Announcements Panel chocked full of exciting Funimation news.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be among the first to hear about new programming, releases, and much more. Today, Funimation unveiled new products and merchandise that will be available in the shop, including three exclusive items available in celebration of FunimationCon 2020. The newly announced panels and events join a growing line-up of exciting programming for fans at FunimationCon 2020.
ANIPLEX OF AMERICA:
The Aniplex of America Living Room Sessions – Join your favorite Aniplex of America team members Rose and Anthony as they introduce you to a wide variety of shows now on Funimation! From classics to hidden gems, this fun and informative panel introduces you to your next favorite anime or to a show you haven’t thought about in ages.
VIZ MEDIA HOSTED PANEL:
Shonen Jump Virtual Panel – Host Urian Brown and SJ Editor Alexis Kirsch will be taking deep dives into Shonen Jump monster hits like Black Clover, One Piece, and more. Plus, interviews and games with My Hero Academia voice actors Justin Briner (Deku) and Christopher Sabat (All Might).
RIGHT STUF PANEL:
Right Stuf Anime Industry Panel – Right Stuf Anime turns 33 this year and you’re invited to the party! Find out about the latest Right Stuf Anime store exclusives, our Nozomi Entertainment titles available on Funimation, and upcoming Gundam New Release Announcements! Plus, enter to win a gift card to RightStufAnime.com!
Funimation is adding new merchandise and home video products in the FUNIMATION SHOP to celebrate FunimationCon, Home video releases include Fire Force (Season 1 Part 1), One Piece (Season 10 Voyage 1), Attack on Titan (Season 3 Part 2 Limited Edition), Fruits Basket 2019 (Season 1 Part 1 Limited Edition), Fruits Basket 2019 (Season 1 Part 2 Limited Edition), and My Hero Academia (Season 4 Part 1), among other exciting titles.
Merchandise available in the Funimation Shop includes several exclusive items:
- Fire Force Prints and Postcards ($10.00 – $20.00)
- Dragon Ball White/Gold XL Shenron FiGPiN (Pre-order) ($25.00)
- My Hero Academia Got Quirks? Apparel ($24.99 – $49.99)
- FunimationCon 2020 Prints and Postcards ($10.00 – $20.00)
- And more…
FunimationCon 2020 is available for free to fans in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. Registration is now open so head over to FunimationCon 2020 (www.FunimationCon.com) to secure your spot and receive updates on new events added to the line-up.
PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED PROGRAMMING:
The new panels and merchandise join a growing list of exciting events to celebrate anime including:
- Voice actor panels for Attack on Titan, Fire Force, Fruits Basket, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun, Listeners, and One Piece.
- Special programs from Sony Music Labels Artists BLUE ENCOUNT, FLOW, KANA-BOON, Luna Haruna, and a DJ performance by DJ MarGenal, as well as a special airing of the 2019 SACRA MUSIC Festival.
- LIVE MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2 ESPORTS TOURNAMENT – Powered by Esports Stadium Arlington. Connect with your favorite cast members of My Hero Academia, Justin Briner (Deku), Clifford Chapin (Bakugo), Christopher Sabat (All Might), Patrick Seitz (Endeavor), Ricco Fajardo (Mirio) and more as they recreate iconic fight scenes in the new BANDAI NAMCO video game MY HERO ONE’S JUSTICE 2. Professional Wrestler Kenny Omega hosts this once in a lifetime chance to see your favorite characters pitted against one another during this exciting head to head combat in the ultimate test for righteousness.
- ANIPLEX ONLINE FEST – Funimation has teamed up with Aniplex of America to make the July 4 Aniplex Online Fest livestream available for fans attending FunimationCon.
FunimationCon 2020 goes down July 3-4!
For more exclusive interviews, anime reviews, news, trailers, and updates make sure to keep it locked right here at The Nerdy Basement. While you’re here check out our exclusive interview with Johnny Yong Bosch, and consider supporting us on Patreon.